Recipe Name: Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe
Description: It’s pretty safe to say that most of you have probably made a smoothie, right? But have you made a Healthy Green Smoothie? Adding dark leafy greens to your smoothies not only adds fiber and helps keep them lower in sugar, but they pack a big nutritional punch as well.
Prepration Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Serving: 4 serving
Ingredents Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe
- Coconut Milk (1/2 cup unsweetened )
- Ginger (1 & 1/2 tsp (peeled and grated fresh))
- Cucumber (1/2 cup diced )
- Celery Stalk (2 chopped )
- Swiss Chard (1 & 1/2 cup chopped (about 5 leaves))
- Avocado (1/2 (Pit and skin removed))
- Pineapple (3/4 cup frozen )
Instructions to make Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe
Pour the coconut milk into the blender and add the ginger. Layer in the cucumber, celery, Swiss chard, avocado and pineapple.
Blend all the ingredients together until completely smooth, adding more coconut milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Enjoy immediately.
Instructions Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe
Watch the video and try this recipe