Recipe Name: Chinese Chicken Curry
Description: Try this recipe. I am definitely sure you like this recipe.
Prepration Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hours, 0 minutes
Serving: 4 serving
Ingredents Chinese Chicken Curry
- Basmati rice (250g/9oz)
- Boneless chicken thighs (500g/1lb 2oz cut into bite-sized pieces )
- Dark soy sauce (3 tbsps )
- Corn flour (1 tbsp )
- Chines 5 spice powder (1 tbsp)
- Vegetable oil (1 tbsp )
- Brown onion (2 thickly sliced )
- Finely grated ginger (1 tbsp )
- Finely grated garlic ( 1 tbsp )
- Mild curry powder (3 tbsps )
- Chicken stock (600ml/20fl)
- Fresh pineapple chunks (200g/7oz)
- Tin sliced water, chestnuts in water (225g, drained (140g drained weight))
- Mixed pepper, thickly sliced (2)
Instructions to make Chinese Chicken Curry
Cook the rice according to the packet instructions and keep warm.
Mix together the chicken with the soy sauce, cornflour and Chinese five-spice. Toss to coat evenly.
Heat the oil in a wide, non-stick wok or frying pan and add the onions. Stir-fry over a medium heat for 6–8 minutes, or until softened and lightly browned.
Stir in the ginger, garlic and curry powder and stir for 1–2 minutes. Add the coated chicken and stock and simmer for 12–15 minutes. Add the pineapple, water chestnuts and peppers. Cook for 5–6 minutes or until the peppers are just tender and the curry has thickened.
Serve in warmed bowls, ladled over the rice.
Instructions Chinese Chicken Curry
Watch the video and try this recipe